Kindly confirm availability before Ordering. This is due to stock selling out sometimes from our Retail store.
Manufacturer's limited warranty is available on most of products sold at John's Music.
The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product. Products which are under Warranty and having manufacturing defects shall be repaired by Authorized Service Centers "FREE OF COST". Customer shall show purchase-bill (and original Warranty card, if provided)for availing warranty service. The Warranty is valid within India only.
Accessories, Replacement parts, Bags, Hardware, Stands do not have warranty on them unless claimed by the manufacturer.
The Shipping cost has to be borne by the Buyer (forward and return) for a warranty issue claim. In case of Guitars having defects during warranty period, All repairs are done 'Free of cost' (Except Yamaha) at our service centers. In Case of Yamaha Guitars, please contact official Yamaha Service centers.
Please contact us for further information regarding contact details of Authorized Service Centers for your product.
Our contact details for Warranty / Service information are as under –
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
The following items are NOT covered by this warranty.
- Accessories are not covered under Warranty.
- USB Cables, Power adapters or any accessory item are not covered under warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Any kind of routine maintenance, setups or adjustments
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-approved polishes.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification from factory standards.
- The cleaning of controls or contacts of electronics due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment.
- Damage caused by battery leakage.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including plated surfaces, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons.
For complete details on warranty, please contact us.