The Stereo iO from Numark is a USB computer audio interface with inputs for line-level devices like a CD player and phono inputs for a vinyl turntable. There are also line-level RCA outputs. The Stereo iO connects to a computer through USB. No software installation is required. The Stereo iO will simply plug in and play on both Mac and Windows computers.
Because it has a USB port, you can connect a vinyl turntable or a line-level device like a sampler to the Stereo iO and record it into your computer. You can also do the reverse and connect your computer to an input on a DJ mixer, so you can play music files from your computer and integrate them into a DJ set. Another option is to connect the output of your DJ mixer to your computer through the Stereo iO, so you can record your DJ set into your computer with the included Audacity software.
With its budget-friendly price and ultra-simple workflow, the Stereo iO makes for a great audio interface for DJs, musicians, and anyone who needs to connect a computer to a vinyl turntable. Because there are no software drivers involved, there will be fewer technical issues to deal with so you can get to work.
- Connect a Vinyl Turntable to a Computer
- Connect a Computer to a DJ Mixer
- Plug and Play, No Software Installation
- Powered Through USB, No Adapter Needed
- Mac and Windows Compatible
- Connect any line or phono device to a Mac or PC via USB
- Add USB I/O to any analog mixer and add your computer to your setup
- Low-cost problem-solving tool for DJs and musicians
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC requires no software driver installation
- No external power supply needed