The Akai Professional LPK25 Wireless USB-MIDI Controller with Bluetooth from Akai Professional is a 25-key keyboard controller that focuses on portability and studio setup flexibility. Utilizing Bluetooth MIDI connectivity, the controller allows players to control plug-in instruments from anywhere in a room or on stage. Powered by three AA batteries (not included), the controller is optimized for long battery life (at least twelve hours of performance time). In the event that there are no batteries available, the unit can be powered from a computer's USB port.
The keyboard controller features octave-up and octave-down buttons, an arpeggiator mode that turns chords into complex music phrases, and a sustain pedal input for additional control. The LPK25 Wireless can also connect to any iOS device for use with countless available music apps for on-the-go performance.
- Supports Bluetooth MIDI for iOS and Mac OS X
- USB-MIDI controller works with virtually all audio software
- Twenty-five velocity-sensitive mini-keyboard keys
- Arpeggiator, sustain pedal input, octave up and down, and tap tempo controls
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and Windows - no driver installation required
- Four programmable memory banks
- Comes with editor software for Mac and Windows
- USB bus or battery powered (batteries not included)