The stereo pair of M1Active 330 USB Audio Speaker System from Alesis features 3" aluminum woofers, 1" silk dome tweeters, and a total of 20W output power. The speakers can be used to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience.
Each speaker is housed in an anti-resonant wood cabinet that helps provide natural bass and is built with an elliptical wave guide with directional articulation technology. This helps deliver a wide listening sweet spot. The Alesis M1 Active 330 USB speakers also serve as an audio interface. They enable you to play audio from your computer, as well as record audio coming into the speakers to your computer.
Furthermore, line-level turntables, keyboards, guitar effects, DJ mixers, or standard CD and tape players can all easily connect directly to the speakers. Simply plug in the included USB cable to your computer. There are no special drivers required. A 1/8" TS cable and a power cable are also included.
- Anti-Resonant Wood Cabinet
- 3" Aluminum Woofers
- 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Total 20W Output Power
- Wide Listening Sweet Spot
- Includes USB Cable
- 1/8" TS Cable
- Power Cable
- Suitable for home studios, video editing, gaming, and mobile devices
- Integrated 16-bit (48 kHz) USB audio interface for easy recording
- Separate high- and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 3" aluminum low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1" silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 10W per channel output power; 20W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction