The Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre is a feature rich standalone USB-C audio interface and a reliable ADAT preamp I/O expander, well suited for professional studios and creative spaces worldwide. The 8Pre features eight high-end Discrete Pro preamps that feed AKM premium A/D converters as well as eight line outputs and speaker outputs. The front panel hosts two independent headphone outputs (1/4" and 3.5mm).
Other notable features include two balanced inserts on channels one and two, double ADAT for eight digital in/out with up to 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution, and wordclock BNC inputs and outputs. The premium black metal case can be rack mounted or used in a tabletop configuration. The rack ears can be switched up and deployed as feet. The AudioFuse 8Pre works with Windows or Mac systems and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. The included Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre ships with the AudioFuse Creative Suite, an expanding collection of software effects and instruments with favorites from the Analog Lab Lite collection and legendary emulations of vintage effects processors.
- 8 discrete pro preamps
- Total of 16 ins/outs
- USB-C compatible with Windows & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Optical connectivity: interface and expander
- Double ADAT for eight digital in and out, up to 24-bits / 96 kHz
- Two analog balanced inserts on channel 1&2
- Eight analog outputs and speaker outputs
- Wordclock BNC in & out
- Swappable ears or feet
- AudioFuse Creative Suite with preamps, filters, Analog Lab Lite, and more