The Dynaudio Acoustics 9S True Bass is a 9.5" active subwoofer that's designed to complement the LYD and other pro-studio monitors including the BM range. The subwoofer features professional-grade components and construction with a double front baffle and updated long-throw woofer, making it ideal for mixing and mastering projects.
The reworked design is compact, resembling the BM 9S II, but with a performance that rivals the larger BM 14S II. The 9S will work with any studio monitor setup, regardless of working in stereo or surround. The onboard 300W Class-D amplifier powers the 9.5" woofer to produce a frequency response of 175 Hz down to 22 Hz with a maximum SPL of 106 dB.
The rear panel features a master volume control, power on/auto switch, and phase switch (0º/180º). The SAT high-pass filter switch allows you to select flat, 60, or 80 Hz, while the variable SUB low-pass filter knob provides a 50 to 150 Hz range, allowing you to dial in your best sound. There are two SAT/SUB XLR inputs and two SAT outputs, which work in conjunction with the SAT highpass filter. Additionally, there is an XLR LFE Slave IN and OUT (To Slave) for daisy-chaining multiple subwoofers.
- 300W professional Class-D amplifier module
- 9.5" long-throw MSP woofer for accurate low-end frequency reproduction
- 22 to 175 Hz frequency response
- Sealed black vinyl cabinet
- 1.5" front baffle
- Master/Slave feature for daisy-chaining multiple subwoofers
- Adjustable low-pass filter to set the perfect crossover frequency
- SAT output with defeatable high-pass filter