When Musician's Friend got their first shipment of the Acoustasonic Telecaster, we were blown away by the versatility and great tone. Now, Fender's Acoustasonic Stratocaster promises the same, adding a new member to this revolutionary line of electric-acoustic guitars. We think you're going to love it, too.
Fender's Revolutionary Acoustic Engine
Fender and Fishman Electronics teamed up to create the amazingly versatile Acoustic Engine, combining classic analog and modern technologies, along with advanced acoustic engineering. Pairing an under-bridge piezo element, internal sensor and noiseless magnetic pickups, this enables Acoustasonic instruments to create a very useful group of what Fender refers to as "curated acoustic and electric voices." These are selected and blended via the guitar's Mod knob and 5-way selector switch. We love the way this system delivers rich acoustic sound without having to hassle with mic placement or deal with feedback problems.
Fender USA build quality
A chambered mahogany body and a transverse-braced spruce top come together with the tuned "waterfall" soundhole for a richly resonant sound that's the basis for the Acoustasonic Stratocaster's palette of classic acoustic tones. The fast, comfortable mahogany neck features a deep-C profile and fast 22-fret ebony fingerboard. This gives you a great combination of comfort and playability. A modern asymmetric rosewood bridge with under-saddle piezo element ensures great intonation, and die-cast, high-ratio sealed tuners give you the tuning stability you desire.
Like the previous Acoustasonic Tele, we think this unique Strat is a great instrument for players who are looking to get solid, hassle-free acoustic sounds on stage and in the studio. The added ability to get classic Strat tones is a serious plus. If you love the feel of a Strat, and want so add some serious versatility to your performances and recordings, an Acoustasonic Stratocaster is an instrument that needs to be in your collection.
- Thinline mahogany body with transverse-braced spruce top
- 25.5"-scale C-profile mahogany neck with 22-fret ebony fingerboard for classic Strat feel
- Fender/Fishman co-designed pickup system for stunning acoustic and electric sounds
- Asymmetric bridge for accurate intonation
- Body type: Thinline Double Cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Transverse
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Deep C
- Nut width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Proprietary/GraphTech
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Piezo and mic
- EQ/Tuner: Mod Knob No
- Special features: Pickup system, Body shape
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig Bag