Don't have an account? Sign Up
Use Coupon Code TAKEFIVE and get 5% off on most Categories across the website.
It's dual output jacks make it ideal for connection to amp, hifi, headphones or direct to a mixer or computer for direct recording. Super easy to program, small enough to slip into your pocket and powered by a small DC power adapter or by battery. The PE100 is perfect for the guitarist on the go.
1.99 Factory presets and 99 user presets
2. There are 6 effect blocks containing 39 types of effects in PE100's effect Chain.
3. Each effect block provides a different kind of effect.
4. The PE100 contains 40 drum patterns and 10 metronomes.
5. Tap tempo functionality：Tap tempo control for use with the drum machine, metronome and delay effects
6. The QUICK RECALL buttons A,B,C,D provide an easy way to instantly store and recall 4 of your favorite presets.
7. Press the TUNER button at any time to access the tuning function page. The tuner is set to A=440Hz as stock, rotate the VALUE control to change this calibration.
Input Jack： 1/4” mono audio jack
Output Jack： 1/4” mono audio jack
Headphone out： 1/8” stereo audio jack
AUX IN: 1/8” stereo audio jack
Power requirements： AC adapter 9V DC，300mA，