The TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 from Native Instruments is a Control Mixer that features 2 stereo inputs channels and 2 stereo output channels, but its plentiful connectivity offers far beyond that. KONTROL Z2's mixing layout is ergonomic and spacious with a level fader, 3-band EQ section and chunky filter knob per channel. Additionally, the mixer includes the full TRAKTOR PRO 3 digital vinyl system with Remix Deck technology.
Inside the TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2, a 24-bit soundcard featuring Cirrus Logic converters and XLR outputs provides low-noise audio. The aircraft-grade aluminum chassis features extensive control with knobs, buttons, push encoders and Innofaders. The Z2's backlit buttons provide precise visual feedback while the built-in, powered USB hub adds connectivity for two add-on controllers such as the KONTROL F1 or X1.
Additional TRAKTOR rotary encoders for Macro FX and Remix Decks are placed in the KONTROL section alongside Flux Mode buttons for easy access, and multi-colored cue point trigger buttons allow you to jump through and re-edit your tracks on the fly.
- Includes TRAKTOR Pro 3 Software
- 2 Stereo Input / 2 Stereo Output Mixer
- Cirrus Logic 24-Bit Converters
- 3-Band EQ and Filter per Channel
- Rotary Encoders for Macro FX
- Remix Deck Loop Control Rotary Knob
- 4 Flux Mode Buttons per Channel
- Crossfader Curve Control and Reverse