PreSonus DigiMax D8 8-Channel Microphone Preamp with Digital Output.
The DigiMax D8 is an 8-channel preamplifier featuring 8 award-winning class A XMAX mic preamps with 24-bit ADAT digital output. All eight preamps include variable trim control, 48V phantom power, ultra-fast acting LED metering and 20 dB pad. In addition, 2 instrument inputs are located on the front panel for direct Hi-Z instrument input. Balanced TRS direct analog outputs are located on the rear panel for routing and flexibility. The DigiMax D8 also includes word clock sync input for ultra-low jitter and robust synchronization.
The DigiMax D8 is the perfect solution to add eight professional microphone preamplifiers to any digital recording system with ADAT optical lightpipe expansion capability including Digidesign's HD and 003 systems, RME, YAMAHA, Alesis, Mackie, and many others.
PreSonus DigiMax D8 8-Channel Microphone Preamp with Digital Output Features:
- 8 XMAX class A microphone preamps with trim control
- 24-bit resolution ADAT digital output
- 44.1 and 48K sampling rates
- External sync via BNC word clock input
- Direct outputs on every channel
- LED input metering
- -20dB Pad on every channel.
PreSonus DigiMax D8 8-Channel Microphone Preamp with Digital Output Specifications:
- Type: XLR Female Balanced
- Frequency Response (+/-0.5 dB): 20 Hz to 50 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3.0 dB): 20 Hz to 150 kHz
- Input Impedance (Balanced): 1600 Ohms
- THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain):
- EIN (unwtd, 55dB Gain, 150 Ohms Input, 20Hz to 22 kHz): -126 dBu
- S/N Ratio (Unity Gain, unwtd, Ref. = +4 dBu, 20Hz to 22 kHz): > 101 dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1 kHz, 55 dB Gain): > 55 dB
- Gain Control Range (+/- 1dB): -4 dB to 50 dB
- Maximum Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N): +14 dBu
- Signal Level LEDs: +10 dBu (0 dBFS)
- Red / Clip (+/-0.5 dBu): +10 dBu (0 dBFS)
- Yellow (+/-0.5 dBu): +4 dBu (-6 dBFS)
- Green (+/-0.5 dBu): 8 dBu (-18 dBFS)
- Green (+/-0.5 dBu): 14 dBu: (-24 dBFS)
- Phantom Power (+/-2 VDC): +48 VDC.
Instrument Input (channels 1 and 2 only):
- Type: ¼" TRS Female Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhms.
- Type: ¼" TRS Balanced
- Output Impedance51 Ohms.
- ADC Dynamic Range (AWTD, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 107dB
- Bit Depth: 24
- Reference Level for 0dBFS: +10 dBu
- Internal Sample Frequency Selections (kHz):44.1, 48
- External Sample Frequency Input: 75 Ohms BNC.
- Input Connector Type: IEC
- Input Voltage (factory configured): 90 to 230 VAC
- Power Requirements (Continuous): 20W.
- Package Type: 1U - steel chassis
- Dimensions: 19(W) X 1.75(H) X 7(D) inches
- Weight: 6 lbs. (2.72 KG).