Fender CD140SCE-ALL Semi Acoustic Guitar with Case - Mahogany Overview:
The CD-140SCE All-Mahogany expands on its siblings' features with upgraded Fishman CD electronics, all-mahogany construction and the addition of a hardshell case. The single-cutaway dreadnought body and solid mahogany top provide robust tone, and the easy-to-play neck is comfortable for all playing styles. Topped off with a tortoiseshell pickguard and mahogany headcap, the CD-140SCE All-Mahogany is ready for whatever you throw at it, at home or on the stage.
MAHOGANY TOP-Featuring alluring grain patterns and warm, rich tone, this instrument's mahogany top responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking or delicate fingerpicking.
EASY-TO-PLAY NECK-With it's comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument's neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
FISHMAN PRESYS PREAMP AND TUNER-A Fishman Presys pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, making it easy to keep your intonation right on the money.
CUTAWAY DESIGN-The cutaway on this classic dreadnought offers traditional looks and easy access to the upper frets for high-register play.
GRAPH TECH NUT AND BRIDGE SADDLE-Graph Tech string nuts and bridge saddles enhance the sustain, clarity and tonal consistency of an acoustic instrument. Neither too soft nor too brittle, they eliminate troublesome string binding while delivering performance, workability and appearance that easily outdoes other plastics, coming remarkably close to real bone.
HARDSHELL CASE INCLUDED-This hardshell case features a useful storage compartment, making gig-to-gig transport a cinch.
- Single-cutaway dreadnought body style
- Fishman CD pickup/preamp
- Solid mahogany top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Includes hardshell included
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Fender 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Special Electronics: Fishman
- Bridge: Walnut
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell