There's something appealing about no-nonsense guitar design. An instrument that's stripped down to the basics brings out many guitarists most primal instincts, and just says, "Okay, let's see what you can do." the Gretsch G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club is one of those. Built simply to be played, wherever and whenever, it delivers serious tone at an affordable price.
Simply good looks
A simple concept doesn't mean it skimps on looks. The Junior Jet Club's solid nato body carries classic slab-body, single-cutaway purity of form, accented by a simple tortoiseshell pickguard and classic vintage style knobs. You'll find the thin-U profile bolt-on nato neck is fast and easy to play. The attractively bound, 22-fret laurel fingerboard with synthetic bone nut has a comfortable 12" radius and Gretsch's signature thumbnail inlays.
A pair of Gretsch Broad'Tron humbuckers make sure that you've got the tone to get serious. With a robust low-end, throaty, even growling, mids and highs that are clear but never spikey, this guitar is ready to turn up and rock. Sensitive master volume and tone controls and 3-way pickup switching are simple, effective, and let you get to the tone you want quickly.
The stripped-down look extends to the hardware as well. With rock-solid die-cast tuners and a compensated wraparound bridge, you'll experience stable tuning and accurate intonation, as well as great sustain. The overall look may be retro/vintage, but the sound and performance are totally 21st Century rockin'. Gretsch has really put together the complete package on this one, with great looks and performance at an excellent price. For beginners who are looking to upgrade or rockers on a budget, the G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club should be high on your list of guitars to check out.
- Single-cut nato body
- Bolt-on nato neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Dual Broad’Tron pickups
- Body material: Nato
- Body finish: Gloss
- Upper bout: 10.375"
- Lower bout: 13.46"
- Waist: 8.625"
- Neck material: Nato
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard material: Laurel
- Number of frets: 22
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Position inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut material/width: Synthetic bone, 1.685"
- Neck pickups: Broad'Tron
- Bridge pickups: Broad'Tron
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle: position 1. bridge pickup, position 2. bridge and neck pickups, position 3. neck pickup
- Controls: Master volume, master tone
- Control knobs: Gold vintage-style
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Compensated wrap-around
- Pickguard: 1-ply tortoiseshell
- Hardware finish: Nickel